Disclaimer: this is an automatic translation. DXIngenieria is not liable for any missunderstanding or legal issue should it be related to this translation.
If you have any questions about the legal aspects of this website, its use and its contents, we recommend that you carefully read the following legal notice.
1. You are visiting the website dxingenieria.com owned by DRONES PARA INGENIERÍA Y AGRICULTURA SL with registered office at Avda. Federico García Lorca 77 3B, 04004, Almería, with CIF B04876587, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Almería: BORME Registry Data T 1899, F 42, S 8, H AL 48509, I / A 1 (16.01.18) .
You can contact the HOLDER by any of the following means:
Telephone: +34 950 260 536
Contact email: email@example.com
In charge of IDIRIA SL, with the updated contact information expressed in: href=”http://idiria.com/nota-legal”>http://idiria.com/nota-legal
2. The present conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) are intended to regulate the use of THE HOLDER’s website that it makes available to the public.
Access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the general conditions of use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions that, where appropriate, are mandatory.
Use of the portal
3. dxingenieria.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to THE HOLDER or its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In said registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (eg chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE HOLDER offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limiting nature, not to use them to:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, in defense of terrorism or an attack against human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of [Name of the company], its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially in sending unsolicited emails.
THE HOLDER reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that , in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, THE HOLDER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
5. THE OWNER is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by the HOLDER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
6. THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under their sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, THE HOLDER does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
- The availability of the operation of the website, its services and content and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the web page serves the objectives of the USER.
- The infringement of current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights that are owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could cause the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use that the USER makes of them. THE HOLDER will use all reasonable efforts and means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damages caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damages caused to USERS when they originate from failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Damages or losses arising from circumstances arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
If there are forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
Modification of this legal notice and duration
7. THE OWNER reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add as many content and services provided through it, such as the way in which they are represented. or located on your portal.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. In the event that dxingenieria.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will THE HOLDER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of said hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. THE HOLDER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who breach the content of this legal notice.
10. THE HOLDER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
11. The relationship between THE HOLDER and THE USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish courts and tribunals.
12. dxingenieria.com directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, DRONES PARA INGENIERIA Y AGRICULTURA SL is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice established in this same clause.
Company: DRONES PARA INGENIERÍA Y AGRICULTURA SL with registered office at Avda. Federico García Lorca 77 3B, 04004, Almería.
Telephone: +34 950 260 536
Contact details of the data protection delegate:
There is no Delegate.
2. Extended description of the purpose / s of the treatment: We will process your data for administrative, accounting and tax management tasks as well as for the commercial tasks necessary to maintain the communication of our business work.
3. Terms or criteria for data retention:
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the relationship with the entity is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party, they will be kept in accordance with the legal deadlines established in fiscal and accounting matters, taking as reference the last communication.
4. Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic: The company will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to your data.
5. Legitimation for the execution of a contract: Because the treatment is necessary for the execution of a commercial contract, in which you are a party, it is stated that the type of contract in question is the aforementioned commercial contract or the pre-contractual relationship. As the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement and a necessary requirement to sign the aforementioned contract, the interested party is informed that they are obliged to provide personal data, and likewise that the consequences of not doing so may involve the non-provision of the solicited service.
6. During the period of duration of the treatment, DRONES PARA INGENIERIA Y AGRICULTURA SL will not make any assignment, except legal obligation, nor any transfer.
7. The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to object to the treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether the Entity is treating personal data that concerns them, or not. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. For this you can use the forms provided by the company, or write a letter to Company: DRONES PARA INGENIERÍA Y AGRICULTURA SL – Avda. Federico García Lorca, 77, 3B, CP: 04004 – City: Almería, you can also send an email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through your website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not want to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following email address the entity, indicating in the subject “Do not send emails”: email@example.com
Origin of the data
The personal data that we treat at DRONES PARA INGENIERIA Y AGRICULTURA SL come directly from you:
The categories of data that are processed are:
- Identification data
- Identification codes or keys
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic data
No especially protected data is processed.